The Mission of Myotonic Facilitation
The mission of Myotonic Facilitation Technique is to offer results-based protocols for the advancement of health care providers; to develop more effective procedures to facilitate neuro-muscular integration; and to offer advanced training and certification.
Our vision is to develop powerful health care providers around the world, that offer Intelligent and Compassionate care. Providers that are trained to objectively evaluate and document the patient’s status pre- and post-treatment and offer treatment approaches that produce amazing results using minimal force.
Myotonic Facilitation Course
In this course, we will address the neurological, muscular and skeletal components of joint dysfunctions using Trauma-Free Treatment℠ protocols.
The skeletal component is addressed by using slow, controlled distraction of locked joints.
The muscular component is treated with specific muscle manipulations at the attachment points.
The neurologic component is addressed by reprogramming memory engrams using kinesthetic stimulation.
In this course, you will:
- discover the muscle hypertonicity causing skeletal distortion
- identify the proprioceptors causing muscle hypertonicity
- stimulate the proprioceptors to induce muscle homeostasis
- confirm neuro-muscular integration progression
Positively stimulating the Golgi tendon organs, using a tolerable force, dampens the autogenic inhibition reflex and reduces muscle tension, relieves joint stress and restores muscle power output toward normal.
- Quickly distinguish neuromuscular dysfunction with accuracy
- Restore mobility and muscle power output instantly
- Unlock joints using minimal effort
- Correct nerve dysfunction immediately and progressively
- Objectively validate and document results
- Create functional changes that amaze patients
Myotonic Facilitation Concepts
- Healthy muscles are Strong-Flexible-Pain Free(SM)
- Muscles control the movement and alignment of bones
- Nerve proprioceptors regulate the power output of muscles
- Muscle adhesions need detangled to allow maximum fiber recruitment
- Muscle spindles respond best to perpendicular corrective forces
- Golgi Tendon Organ correction is into the origins
- Dynamic Motion Analysis
- Eccentric Break Muscle Testing
- Advanced Muscle Palpation
- Nerve Integration Techniques (The Wow! Factor)
- Rehabilitation Protocols
We teach providers how to master the techniques. <seminar registration>